24 Hour Flash Fiction Competition
Thu 24 September 6.30pm - Fri 25 September 6.30pm
- Any theme, provided you use the prompt that will be released at the launch on Thursday 24 September 2020 at 6:30pm.
- Your story should not exceed 200 words.
- Submit as many flash fiction stories as you like.
- Please include the word count on the first page.
- Your story should be written within the 24 hour time frame
- All submissions should be the writer’s original work.
- Authors retain all rights to their work.
- Best Flash Fiction
- Runner up
- Best use of onomatopoeia
- Best appearance of an animal
- Most gut-wrenching ending